Tuesday, October 23, 2012

For the love of Sleepers

I have to say, sleepers are the best invention ever! Especially for little ones that don't walk yet.

We had our first major snowfall of the season through the night, and I had to go out to drive Crazy 2 to playschool this morning. Instead of worrying about what outfit I could put Crazy 3 into and what socks and shoes he might keep on, I just left him in his sleeper and threw on his jacket over top.

You see, Crazy 3 is still in his bucket car seat so I can layer him up with blankets to keep him warm and cover the entire unit to keep the snow off of him. The issue is if he manages to stick his feet out of the blankets. He is already a rock star at getting his shoes and socks off his feet.

I know I really should try and dress my children daily, but there is nothing cuter than a baby in a sleeper. If it wasn't for toilet training, I would keep all my kids in sleepers forever. Even a 4 year old is adorable with their feet all attached to their pajamas.

Maybe I am a bad parent, or maybe just lazy, but I think leaving the babies in sleepers when the weather is crappy and cold is just a smart idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment