Monday, October 22, 2012

A Full Night's Sleep

I find it truly amazing, now that I am a parent, when all of the three crazies sleep for the same 5-7 hours I consider it a good night's sleep.

Crazy 1 is pretty good about sleeping the night. Occasionally she will wake up with a bad dream, but on the whole she sleeps the night. Early riser, but good sleeper.

Crazy 2 has been much better since we moved him to his big boy bed and can now usually find his soother on his own (the soother will be a separate discussion at another time). The Husband did mention he woke up last night for a diaper change but he took care of it so I was none the wiser. Again, an early riser but he does still wake up through the night a couple of times a week.

Crazy 3 on the other hand seems to be on a three hour schedule most nights. He seems to think that I am an all night buffet just waiting for him to arrive. Last night was an exception to the rule. He went to bed at 10:30 PM and slept until 5:30 AM. I went to bed at the same time and actually got 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep.

All I can say is I felt like a million bucks today! Here's crossing my fingers that this feat will be repeated again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment