Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Worst Housekeeper Award

So yesterday, Crazy 2 was feeling fine, but had an episode of runny poop in his pull up. He came up the stairs from the playroom dripping poop out of the legs of his jeans. After getting him all sorted out, cleaned up and in bed for a nap, I had to tackle the carpet in the playroom.

Silly me, grabbed the fullest bottle of Fantastic, which just happens to contain bleach. Needless to say, the carpet in the playroom now has lovely bleach markings as well as some staining. The sad part is, I didn't notice right away so the damage was already done.

The Husband always bugs me about not being the greatest Housekeeper and unfortunately I just proved him right. Yes, I said it, The Husband was right about this one thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment