Sunday, November 4, 2012

Daylight Savings Time SUCKS

This weekend is Daylight Savings Time so last night we had to move the clocks back an hour.

I remember, prechildren, when this was an amazing thing! We got an extra hour to sleep, to party or to just do whatever when this would happen. Now that I have children, it SUCKS!

My crazies are early risers to begin with so this morning was not pleasant to say the least. We couldn't even keep them up late last night as yesterday was a busy day and Crazy 2 missed his nap. The wake ups started around 4:00 AM.

The Husband, thank goodness, got up with Crazy 1 and Crazy 2 just after 5:00 AM and let me and Crazy 3 sleep until 7:00 AM. Not that Crazy 3 helped matters last night. He was up and down from 2:00 AM on (which was really 1:00 AM as that's when the clocks go back).

I have decided that Daylight Savings Time just reeks havoc with scheduling and sleeping patterns for all my children and that to me just SUCKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment