Thursday, November 29, 2012

Never Ending Laundry

Anyone else out there feel like all they do, day in and day out, is laundry?

I know I have three children, all under 5, so there only stands to reason that I have a fair amount, but I mean come on. I feel like I could do laundry all day, every day and never really be caught up.

I am so thankful that Crazy 3 never spat up all that much. It definitely saved me on at least some laundry, maybe a load a week. I feel bad for all the parents out there that have little ones with reflux. Not only would it be difficult to deal with, but I am sure the dirty clothes just pile up.

Sometimes I wonder if I just buy more clothes for all of us, if that would mean less laundry. I don't actually think that would work. Running out of socks or underwear forces me to get it done. If we had more, I think I really would need to run the washer and dryer constantly.

Soon enough, I will have the crazies help me. Crazy 1 already helps put her clothes away in her room, I just need to teach her to fold. I wonder if when she turns 5 that would be too soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment