Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Apologies for Being MIA

I have come to the realization that being Missing In Action is going to be a regular occurrence with this blog. I will send out my heart felt apologies for the past few days as well as any instances in the future.

Life got the better of me this week between lack of sleep, evening activities and well just plain laziness.

I have found some solace in getting out my little rants and venting what I feel are injustices. I do plan to continue to keep this up as much as I can as I see some of my sanity returning amongst the craziness I have created as my life.

Thanks to those of you out there that are reading this blog, hopefully some of you are repeat offenders. Even if this is mostly for me, I am confident that this lapses will not be too often.

Remember to take it one day at a time, and most things are not life or death, especially if I miss posting for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment