Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Day From Hell

So yesterday in my books was a day from HELL!

Crazy 1 and Crazy 2 both had school, so I thought it would be a decent day, even with the lack of sleep due to Crazy 3. Boy was I ever wrong.

When I picked Crazy 2 up from play school, he was great. Wasn't even crying like he normally is. We drove home looking for school buses but once he got into the house, major meltdown! On the floor, crying, just plain not happy. Put him to bed 20 minutes earlier than normal and he woke up after just an hour and half, not the standard two and a half hours.

Crazy 1 is in talk back mode pretty much all the time and yesterday was no different. To go along with that, we had a potty accident and got a nose bleed. Both of course happened while I was trying to nurse Crazy 3.

Crazy 3 decided that he needed to eat every 45 minutes and that napping was optional.

I had self motivated myself to believe that I would actually accomplish something yesterday, anything would have been nice. I just barely got dinner made for 5:30 PM and I started it at 1:00 PM.

These days are the exception to the rule, but man did I feel overwhelmed yesterday. Good thing The Husband came home with coffee and chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment