Sunday, December 2, 2012

Wine Was a Big Mistake

Last night The Husband and I actually went out to a house party WITHOUT the children. It was for my best friends birthday and we had a great time. I even decided to have a glass of wine to celebrate.

That was the big mistake. Not that I am a big drinker, I do enjoy a beer or glass of wine here and there, but I have now found out that wine and my breast milk does not agree.

Crazy 3 has been a little pukey today, the only logical reason is that maybe he doesn't like my breast milk today. The only reason I can come up with for that is the glass of wine I had last night. He was like this once before and The Husband and I are pretty sure it was the only other time I have had wine since he was born.

Oh well, I can live without wine until I wean him off nursing. Thank goodness beer seems to help my milk production.

No comments:

Post a Comment