Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Quest for Better Parenting

Lately, mostly because the children have been driving me a bit batty with certain things, I have been reading more parenting books. Not that I think I am a terrible parent, but I know there are things about my parenting that I could improve upon should I have the right tools and motivation.

The thing I have come to realize in my quest is that everyone thinks they are experts and there are many schools of though on the right and wrong things to do.

I have decided that when I am reading these books, I will take away what tools and philosophies I can agree with and implement within our current family structure. I don't think The Husband and I need to reinvent our entire family, but I do wish I could sometimes handle things better.

I am sure there will be more posts on this subject, maybe even reviews of the books I have read.

No comments:

Post a Comment