Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Decorating

The Husband loves Christmas. I mean he really LOVES Christmas.

Every year he adds to the decorations on the outside of the house. So far everything has been very tasteful, no inflatables, nothing really big, just lights and garlands mostly.

He has decided to add to the decorations inside of the house this year as well, and enlisted Crazy 1 to help pick out some of the items. Did I mention that Crazy 1's favourite colour is purple? I know we have a small purple tree and a purple star ornament but I am not as of yet privy to everything that was chosen. I believe this weekend is when we are planning to get everything set up so it will be a big surprise.

I love Christmas as well, just not as big on the decorating as The Husband is. I always look at the down side to putting all the decorations up, you have to take them down. I am thankful that The Husband does most of this and saves me the hassle of both set up and take down.

I do love decorating the tree though. We always get a real tree and have an evening of hot chocolate, Christmas movies and tree trimming. The past couple of years Crazy 1 has helped us and even got to put the star on top of the tree. This year Crazy 2 will join us, adding to our family tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment