Tuesday, December 18, 2012

School Breaks = More Work

I have come to the conclusion that school breaks create more work for me.

Our routine is disrupted, I have to come up with ideas of things to do and it's just overall more hassle for me.

Crazy 2 had no play school this week, but Crazy 1 still has kindergarten. Crazy 2 was very upset that he was not going to school today. Thank god for Netflix! Dora the Explorer marathon saved the day.

Crazy 1 is done on Friday and doesn't go back until January 8th. Now I have to figure out how to fill days for the next two weeks with activities that they both will do and enjoy.

At least The Husband is planning on taking the entire week off next week so we can get some family time in.

Not that I don't love spending time with the crazies, but Crazy 3 is at an awkward stage right now, just starting to crawl so the stroller/car seat are not the saviour that they used to be. He's also starting to get a little heavy in the Snugli.

Here's to hoping the weather cooperates and The Husband can take them to the park across the street in their snow gear and run off some steam.

No comments:

Post a Comment