Sunday, January 13, 2013

Afternoon at the Movies

The Husband and I took all of the Crazies to a movie this afternoon. Surprisingly, all three did really well. We saw Rise of the Guardians and did enjoy it a lot.

The reason for my post is how expensive it is to take our family out to the movies and we only pay for ourselves and Crazy 1 right now. We even get the pass deals at Costco before hand and still it was almost $50.

Not that I think going to the movies should be a weekly event, it should be a treat for the kids, but I still think it should be a little more affordable. I know they still have cheap Tuesdays at some theatres, but I remember when going to a matinee was cheaper as well. Now there is no difference.

I am just glad that we had a good time, the crazies behaved and now we know that this is an option for something to do once in awhile. One more thing tried and accomplished with our family of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment