Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Last Year of the Dirty Thirties

My birthday just happened and I am now 39 years old. This is my last year in my thirties.

I am not sure how exactly I feel about this as I am now on my final approach to 40. I know I have some big decisions to make this year, most importantly if I am going to try for baby number 4, but I also feel like I am hitting a crossroads of sorts.

The Husband is pretty much certain there will be no more babies in this house. He is already overwhelmed with having the 3 crazies around. I on the other hand think that I still want just one more. It's pretty crazy to think that considering I still get little to no sleep, no personal space and my body has pretty much gone to pot.

I believe that the crossroad I feel I am hitting has to do with this as well though. I am putting off things in my life waiting on this decision. I am delaying getting into shape, I haven't really gotten the children involved in anything extra curricular and I think The Husband and I are just existing in our relationship at this point.

Although I am not unhappy with my life, I still feel I could be happier. I am not dreading the milestone of 40, just wondering if I have accomplished what I should have by now, and maybe take a close look at what else I want to do in my life, maybe compile the dreaded 'Bucket List'.

Here is to 39, and looking forward to 40!

No comments:

Post a Comment