Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Break aka Losing my Mind

Yesterday was the first day of Spring Break for Crazy 1 and today is the first day for Crazy 2. They are already making me lose my mind.

The day started out WAY to early. Crazy 3 has a bad habit of waking up for the day anywhere between 3:30 AM and 5:30 AM, today was no exception when he was up at 4:30 AM. Next was Crazy 2. I started to hear him around 4:45 AM, but he didn`t actually get out of his room until 5:30 AM. Crazy 1 was the last to wake up, at 5:50 AM. Yes, you read that right, all 3 of my children were up before 6:00 AM and we have nowhere to go today.

It is 10:00 AM here as I write this.

Crazy 1 has already had breakfast, a snack, played in the basement and the play room, coloured, made a paper airplane and watched TV. Now she is already asking for lunch.

Crazy 2 has already had breakfast, a snack, played in the basement and the play room, coloured a lot and watched TV. Now he is asking if we can decorate Easter Eggs (activity I planned for next week).

Crazy 3 has already nursed 3 times, had breakfast, played around the living room, had a 45 minute nap and is now going to down for nap number 2.

If this schedule keeps up, I have no idea what state I will be in by the time Crazy 1 and Crazy 2 go back to school on April 2nd.

I do have some activities planned as well as some outings, but I still have a house to run and maintain. These breaks from school sure to put a damper on my day to day routine. Not that I don`t enjoy have the crazies home and able to do things with them, but I do like my sanity as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment